Asus Mini PC PN52 Barebone (PN52-B-S5055MD), Ryzen 5 5600H, DDR4 SO-DIMM, 2.5″/M.2, 2x HDMI, DP, USB-C, 2.5G LAN, Wi-Fi, Military-Grade Durability – No RAM, Storage or O/S
Asus Mini PC PN52 Barebone (PN52-B-S5055MD), Ryzen 5 5600H, DDR4 SO-DIMM, 2.5″/M.2, 2x HDMI, DP, USB-C, 2.5G LAN, Wi-Fi, Military-Grade Durability, VESA – No RAM, Storage or O/S
Ultra-compact mini PC with AMD Ryzen™ 5000H series processors and AMD Radeon ™ Graphics, supports Quad-4K displays and 8K resolution, 2x PCIe® Gen3 x4 M.2 NVMe® SSD, 2.5 Gb LAN, WiFi 6E
- Powered by the latest AMD Ryzen™ 5000H Series Processor with Radeon™ graphics
- Quad-4K displays support and 8K UHD support**
- Support 7 USB ports, including 2 x Type C ports, and on-board dual HDMI ports
- Features Two-Way AI Noise Cancelation to provide crystal-clear online voice communication
- Military-grade durability: Adheres to the MIL-810H military standards for outstanding quality and reliability
- Support DisplayPort 1.4 & Power Delivery input through rear USB Type C port
- Onboard 2.5GbE LAN delivering faster Ethernet connectivity
- Multi-storage design, support up to up to 2x M.2 SSD and 1x HDD
- Integrated Wi-Fi 6E and Bluetooth for easy cordless connections
System & CPU Performance
ASUS ExpertCenter PN52 is powered by the latest AMD Ryzen™ 5000H series processor for smooth and powerful multitasking. In PCMark 10 benchmark testing, the Ryzen 5000H delivered a 17.4% boost in overall performance, and up to 23.4% improvement in singlethread computing performance compared to the previous generation processor.
ASUS ExpertCenter PN52 gets a significant graphical boost with Radeon™ Graphics to deliver crisp, clear visuals that are way ahead of its class. It delivers a marked improvement, raising its score from 14.4% in 3DMark11 to 23.6% in the 3DMark Night Raid performance benchmarks.
4K Resolution & Quad Display Support
ASUS ExpertCenter PN52 can support up to four 4K displays via two HDMI® ports, two DisplayPort™ over USB-C® or other user-configurable ports, without any limitation on the combination used.
*Configurable ports are confirmed SKU before configuring.
*Configurable – VGA ports can not support 4K due to transfer speed limit.
**High resolution/multi displays requires sufficient memory bandwidth
Ultra-realistic 8K Visuals
ASUS ExpertCenter PN52 delivers breathtaking 8K visuals at 30 frames per second via the configurable standard DisplayPort or DisplayPort over USB-C. Experience a level of detail that’s 4X greater than 4K, or 16X that of traditional FHD output.
*High resolution/multi displays requires sufficient memory bandwidth
USB Power Delivery Input
ASUS ExpertCenter PN52 can draw power from any USB Power Delivery-enabled display or device, eliminating the need for a separate power adapter to create a neater, uncluttered workspace.
*Devices need to support at least 20V/4.5A power delivery
An easy-access underside panel allows users replace and upgrade memory, storage and the wireless card. All that’s required is a screwdriver.
Superfast 2.5 Gbps Networking
2.5 Gb Ethernet provides superfast networking and data transfer speeds for efficient, productive multitasking.
ASUS ExpertCenter PN52 is able to accommodate two M.2 SSDs and a 2.5-inch HDD, allowing users to specify custom storage solutions for a balance of speed and capacity that best suits their needs.
ASUS ExpertCenter PN52 is subjected to rigorous MIL-STD-810H durability tests, enduring extreme temperatures and humidity, high altitude, plus drop and vibration tests to ensure it’s fit to perform in the harshest conditions.
Enhanced Software – MyASUS
AI Noise Cancelation
Two-Way AI Noise Cancelation – Filters unwanted noise from the microphone and incoming audio for crystal-clear voice communication.
• Hardware diagnostic
• Scenario check-up – Provides brief descriptions to enable users to identify different situations encountered and select the ideal diagnostic checkup required.
Smart Fan Control
• Performance & Quiet modes – Gives users the flexibility to use maximum fan speed during heavy loads or switch to a lower speed for silent operation.
• WiFi SmartConnect – Optimizes the wireless connection
• TaskFirst – Allocate networking bandwidth to specific tasks.
• Link to MyASUS – Allows users to connect the computer to a mobile device.