ASUS Prime H770-PLUS D4, an Intel® H770 LGA 1700 ATX motherboard with PCIe 5.0, three PCIe 4.0 M.2 slots, DDR4, Realtek 2.5Gb Ethernet, DisplayPort, HDMI®, SATA 6 Gbps, USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C®, Thunderbolt™ (USB4®) support, Aura Sync
- Intel® LGA 1700 Socket: Ready for 13th and 12th Gen Intel® processors
- Ultrafast Connectivity: PCIe 5.0, three PCIe 4.0 M.2, Realtek 2.5Gb Ethernet, USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C® and Thunderbolt™ (USB4®) header support
- Comprehensive Cooling: VRM heatsink, M.2 heatsink, PCH heatsink, hybrid fan headers and Fan Xpert 2+
- ASUS OptiMem: Careful routing of traces and vias to preserve signal integrity for improved memory stability
- Aura Sync RGB Lighting: Onboard Addressable Gen 2 headers and Aura RGB headers for RGB LED strips, easily synced with Aura Sync-capable hardware
ASUS Prime series motherboards are expertly engineered to unleash the full potential of 13th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors. Boasting a robust power design, comprehensive cooling solutions and intelligent tuning options, PRIME H770-PLUS D4 provides users and PC DIY builders with a range of performance optimizations via intuitive software and firmware features.