Intel Z690 (LGA 1700) ATX motherboard with PCIe 5.0, four M.2 slots, 16+1 DrMOS power stages, DDR5, HDMI, DisplayPort, Intel 2.5 Gb Ethernet, USB 3.2 Gen 2×2 Type-C, front USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C, Thunderbolt 4 support and Aura Sync RGB lighting
- Intel LGA 1700 socket: Ready for 12th Gen Intel processors
- Enhanced power solution: 16+1 DrMOS, ProCool sockets, alloy chokes and durable capacitors for stable power delivery
- AI Overclocking: Optimises performance based on CPU and cooler loads to achieve results that are extremely close to manual tuning by experts
- AI Cooling: Manages and controls all motherboard fans, automatically optimizing settings based on current system load and temperature
- Two-Way AI Noise-Cancellation: Reduces background noise from the microphone and audio output for crystal-clear communication in games or video conferences
- Comprehensive cooling: Large VRM heatsinks, M.2 heatsinks, M.2 backplate with Q-Latch, hybrid fan headers and Fan Xpert 4
- Next-gen connectivity: DDR5 memory, PCIe 5.0, Intel 2.5 Gb Ethernet, USB 3.2 Gen2x2 Type-C, front panel USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C, Thunderbolt 4 header support, 4 PCIe 4.0 M.2
ASUS Prime series motherboards are expertly engineered to unleash the full potential of 12th Generation Intel processors. Boasting a robust power design, comprehensive cooling solutions and intelligent tuning options, Prime Z690-A provides users and PC DIY builders a range of performance tuning options via intuitive software and firmware features.
ASUS Prime Z690-A offers a sleek, futuristic-looking build with a black and white finish, space-shuttle-inspired design elements, metallic nameplate and PCB cover.
Comprehensive controls form the foundation of the ASUS Prime series. The Prime Z690 motherboard packs flexible tools to tune every aspect of your system, enabling performance tweaks to perfectly match the way you work to maximize productivity.
ASUS 5-Way Optimisation makes your PC smart. Along with taking care of complex tuning and dynamically optimizing essential aspects of your system, it provides overclocking profiles that are tailored for your rig.
Easy Optimisation is an automated tuning utility that enhances overclocking and cooling profiles for your unique system configuration.
A stress test feature allows you to optimise and overclock for CPU – or memory-centric workloads.
ASUS AI Overclocking
ASUS AI Overclocking is an intelligent utility that helps you get the most out of your build by automatically profiling your CPU and cooling system to predict optimal voltage and frequency settings.
Accessible via the AI Suite software in Windows or directly through the UEFI, the intuitive AI Overclocking user interface enables users of all levels. A range of customizable settings are available for seasoned overclockers, and an auto-tuning option is available for beginners.
ASUS AI Cooling function will automatically manage and control motherboard-connected fans to ensure optimal settings based on current system load and temperature.
The renowned ASUS UEFI BIOS provides everything you need to configure, tweak and tune your system. It offers intelligently simplified options for PC DIY beginners, as well as comprehensive features for seasoned veterans.
Prime Z690 series is engineered with multiple onboard heatsinks and an array of hybrid fan headers to ensure your rig stays cool and stable under intense workloads.
Prime Z690 series is built to handle the additional cores and increased bandwidth of 12th Generation Intel processors. ASUS Z690 motherboards provide all the fundamentals to boost daily productivity, so your system will be ready for action with stable power, intuitive cooling and flexible transfer options.
Prime Z690 series adds the nuanced details that improve every experience, from exclusive codecs that provide pristine audio quality to intuitive RGB lighting controls that let you customize your system to create a uniquely personal look.
Click here for full details