ROG Matrix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB GDDR6X the first graphics card to feature liquid metal thermal compound, with a 360mm AIO cooler for the highest GPU boost clock
- Powered by NVIDIA DLSS3, ultra-efficient NVIDIA Ada Lovelace arch, and full ray tracing
- 4th Generation Tensor Cores: Up to 4x performance with DLSS 3 vs. brute-force rendering
- 3rd Generation RT Cores: Up to 2X ray tracing performance
- Highest GPU boost clock
- 2.5-slot footprint for compatibility with a wide variety of chassis
- Embedded pump with optimized coolant flow rate
- Custom-engineered cold plate brings liquid cooling to GPU die, VRMs, and memory
- 360 mm radiator balances compatibility and performance
- Magnetic daisy-chainable fans make installation and cable management easier
- 700 mm tubing for compatibility with EATX chassis and alternative mounts
- Digital power control with high-current power stages and 15K capacitors to fuel maximum performance
- Auto-Extreme precision automated manufacturing for higher reliability
- GPU Tweak III software provides intuitive performance tweaking, advanced thermal controls and system monitoring
ROG Matrix GeForce RTX 4090
The ROG Matrix GeForce RTX 4090 delivers absolute pinnacle performance while maintaining quiet thermal operation, via liquid metal thermal compound on the GPU die, a premium 360 mm AIO cooler and a stunning hollow metal frame design.
Liquid Metal GPU Cooling
Harness the incredible thermal efficiency of liquid metal on the GPU die to achieve breakthrough performance. With an exclusive production method that securely limits the liquid to the die area, this graphics card can be mounted in any orientation.
Larger Copper Plate
The full-coverage copper coldplate covers all the heat producing components on the PCB, allowing the radiator to efficiently dissipate the heat without the need for an additional fan and result in quieter operation.
A customized and powerful pump optimized for water flow, feeding ample coolant through 700 mm of tubing to the radiator to maximize cooling on the die, keeping the ROG Matrix GeForce RTX 4090 running at peak efficiency.
The daisy-chainable fans snap together with a magnetic connector that links the fans and transmits control signals and power, making installation and cable management a breeze.
With indirect Aura ARGB lighting, the ROG Matrix provides endless possibilities for personalization with color or functional effects. Pair up with a vast range of compatible system components and coordinate the glow to create a build that's uniquely you.
Two PWM FanConnect headers provide additional DIY flexibility. Chassis fans can be directly attached to the card and tuned with a curve that is based on CPU and GPU temperatures, delivering extra intake or exhaust for demanding 3D tasks.
Premium Power Delivery
Digital power control, an array of high-current power stages and a lineup of 15K caps ensure massive reserves to reliably push performance boundaries.
Auto-Extreme Technology is an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption and a more reliable product overall.
A GPU bracket provides extra stability to the critical connection between die and heat spreader. The rear I/O bracket is made from stainless steel to help prevent corrosion in humid climates and to provide a more resilient mount. A conveniently placed Dual Bios switch allows quick selection between "performance" and "quiet" speed profiles for the Axial-tech fans.