Intel Z690 EATX motherboard with 24+1 power stages, Integrated EK Ultrablock DDR5 with OptiMem III, Five M.2, USB 3.2 Gen 2×2 front-panel connector with Quick Charge 4+ Support, Dual Thunderbolt 4, PCIe 5.0, Onboard Wi-Fi 6E and Aura Sync RGB lighting
- Socket LGA1700: for 12th Gen Intel Core, Pentium Gold and Celeron Processors
- Intelligent Control: ASUS-exclusive tools including AI Overclocking, AI Cooling, AI Networking and Two-Way AI Noise-Cancelation for easy configuration
- Robust Power Solution: 24+1 teamed power stages rated for 105 A, ProCool II power connectors, MicroFine alloy chokes and premium metallic capacitors
- Optimised Thermal Design: Integrated EK Ultrablock, high-conductivity thermal pad, penta M.2 heatsinks and dual with embedded backplates and ROG Water-Cooling Zone
- High Performance Networking: Onboard Wi-Fi 6E, Marvell AQtion 10Gb, Intel 2.5Gb Ethernet, and ASUS LANGuard
- Fastest Gaming Connectivity: PCIe 5.0, Onboard Gen 5 M.2, USB 3.2 Gen 2×2 front-panel connector with Thunderbolt 4 support, rear triple USB Type-C ports.
- Industry Leading Gaming Audio: ROG SupremeFX ALC4082 codec with ESS ES9018Q2C DAC for high-fidelity audio
- Unmatched Personalisation: AniMe Matrix LED display, 2" LiveDash OLED, ASUS-exclusive Aura Sync RGB lighting, including one RGB header and three addressable Gen 2 RGB headers
- DIY Friendly Design: Pre-mounted I/O shield, V-Latch switch, BIOS FlashBack, Q-Code, FlexKey, Q-Connector, M.2 Q-Latch, SafeSlot, ROG Glavis and ROG graphics card holder
- Renowned Software: Bundled 1-year AIDA64 Extreme subscription and intuitive UEFI BIOS dashboard with integrated MemTest86
ROG Maximus Z690 Extreme Glacial
ROG Maximus Z690 Extreme Glacial is the pinnacle of liquid-cooled engineering. It features an eye-catching monolithic cooling system known simply as the EK UltraBlock, which can effortlessly chill the entire motherboard with a carefully engineered labyrinth of water channels, sensors, and heatsinks. The Z690 Extreme Glacial also builds upon knowledge gained from engineering the previous generation to ambitiously expand an already ample landscape of heatsinks and coolant circulation. Two additional M.2 slots now benefit from UltraBlock magic, and VRM cooling has been boosted even further to support the power stages that 12th Gen Intel Core processors can take advantage of.
ROG X EK ULTRABLOCK
The Z690 Extreme Glacial UltraBlock is far more than a heatsink with water channels. This product of a close collaboration with industry leader EK Water Blocks is a complete solution for custom-loop motherboard cooling, covering the CPU, VRMs, onboard M.2 slots, PCH, and even the integrated LAN. EK Active Contact Cooling can keep M.2 drives at optimal temperatures, while 57 microfins swiftly channel water over the central processor. The ROG Water-Cooling Zone offers a sensor array that continually monitors coolant flow, temperatures, and seal integrity, and the PCH cooling block features a fin stack to enhance heat dissipation. Meanwhile, the UltraBlock has an aesthetic to match its performance, thanks to the industry-first AniMe Matrix display and a 2-inch OLED LiveDash that can display live system stats.
The ROG Maximus Z690 Extreme Glacial features an arsenal of headers, sensors and tuning software to maximize the performance potential of a small army of fans and radiators.
ROG Maximus Z690 Extreme Glacial uses stock clock speeds merely as a reference point. Piles of teamed power stages work alongside high-grade capacitors and chokes, inviting breakthroughs that can leverage a high-performance 12th Gen Intel Core processor to leave all competition in the dust.
ROG Maximus Z690 Extreme Glacial features the latest and greatest in connectivity, including the fastest GPU and storage device transfer speeds with PCIe 5.0, the smoothest online gameplay with WiFi 6E and 10 Gb Ethernet, a host of rapid-fire file transfers with Thunderbolt 4.
ROG Maximus Z690 Extreme Glacial features best-in-class automatic and interactive performance optimization, including the TurboV Processing Unit, digitally controlled voltage regulators, Fan Xpert 4 and core-specific application assignment.
In addition to Aura Sync RGB customization, the ROG Maximus Z690 Extreme Glacial’s VRMs and I/O cover are graced with a new ASUS-exclusive design known as the AniMe Matrix Display, while a 2-inch OLED LiveDash can show live system information or user-customisable graphics.
Our ROG engineers developed and extensively-tested intelligent software solutions to ensure your system stays in optimal condition.
Click here for full details