The ROG Strix X670E-I Gaming WiFi crams the latest tech into the diminutive mini-ITX footprint and then branches out with the ROG Hive to put vital controls and I/O at your fingertips.
At motherboard level, PCIe 5.0 slots for graphics and storage ride alongside dual-channel DDR5 to bring large-scale bandwidth to games and CPU-intensive workloads. Heavyweight power delivery and vertically-stacked heatsinks crush thermals and lay a potent foundation for exclusive ROG overclocking tools to push performance boundaries. With all this and more, this tiny titan dishes up a space-saving AM5 build that allows you to comfortably host larger displays and a spread of ROG gaming peripherals on your desktop.
- Power Stages – 10 + 2 power solution rated for 110A per stage
- Overclocking – Dynamic clocking to simultaneously maximize Ryzen gaming and compute performance
- M.2 and Chipset Heatsinks – Stacked heatsink design cools M.2 drives and motherboard chipset
- ROG Hive – High-quality audio, system control, and I/O at your fingertips
- PCIe 5.0 – An x16 and on-board M.2 slot are PCIe Gen 5-ready
- DDR5 Memory – 6400 MT/s+, AMD EXPO, DRAM IC profiles, and AEMP
- USB 4.0 Ports – Dual USB4 Type-C ports for up to 40 Gbps bi-directional bandwidth
- ROG FPS-II Card – Innovative extension card aids cable management, adds right-angle I/O
For full details click here