An Arm-based Single Board Computer (SBC), uses Arm big.LITTLE™ technology's 64-bits processor, offers enhanced computing performance with low power consumption.
- Outstanding performance for IoT devices: Powered by 6-core Rockchip RK3399 system on a chip (SoC) with the new 64-bit Armv8 architecture, plus multi-core Mali-T860.
- Easy setup tool: Intuitive software for performance tweaking, with simple three-step initial configuration.
- Pro-grade admin: ASUS IoT Cloud Console for data management and analysis, plus support for firmware over-the-air (FOTA) roll-out.
- Android 10 support: Benefit from better 3D computing performance, support for the Android Neural Networks API 1.2 and Adiantum encryption with 5X-better efficiency.
- Quick troubleshooting
- Remote restart or updates
- Dashboard and analysis
- Worldwide content-delivery network
- Easy deployment and maintenance
- FOTA progress report
- Performance – Better 3D computing performance at lower CPU loads and with reduced power consumption. Android 10 also provide flexible APIs for easy management of IoT devices connected to the same wireless network.
- Ready for AI – Android Neural Networks API (NNAPI) updated to version 1.2, with support for more operations, making Tinker Board 2 suitable for computationally intensive, machine-learning operations.
- Security – Adiantum encryption is now up to 5X more efficient than AES encryption. Specifically, with TLS 1.3, the transmission process is more secure and the connection performance is also improved.