CORSAIR 2000D AIRFLOW Mini-ITX PC Case – Black – Mini-ITX Form-Factor – Steel Mesh Panels – Three-Slot GPU Support
- A Fitting Choice – House today’s highest-end PC hardware in a space-saving design ideal for small-form-factor builds, with abundant airflow thanks to removable mesh panels and premium CORSAIR build quality, in a case that’s small in size and big on cooling performance
- Compact Frame – Mini-ITX form-factor with just 24.4 liters of volume takes up a tiny amount of space on or under your desktop, with dimensions of 271mm x 200mm x 450mm.
- High-Airflow Removable Panels – Removable steel mesh front, side, and rear panels deliver plentiful ventilation from nearly all sides of your system for maximum cooling potential.
- Triple-Slot GPU Support – Comfortably install a three-slot graphics card up to 320mm in length, for a high-end, highperformance system taking up minimal space.
- Extreme ITX Cooling – A cooling-optimized interior fits up to an incredible 8x 120mm or 2x 140mm fans, along with multiple radiators including a 360mm on the side and 240mm in the back (dependent on GPU size).
- Modern Front Panel I/O – Put your connections within easy reach, including a USB 3.1 Type-C port, 2x USB 3.0 Type-A ports, and a combination audio/microphone jack. All the Storage You Need – Fits up to 3x SSDs for expansive storage capacity
- Included Low-Profile AC Power Cable – Easily connect your power cable to your PSU without having to lift the chassis.