The CORSAIR 5000D AIRFLOW is a mid-tower ATX case that shows off your PC, and not its cables. Hidden cable management and an airflow-optimized front panel make building a clean, cool PC easy, with two included CORSAIR AirGuide fans.
- Clean and Cool: The 5000D makes a stunning, showpiece-worthy PC easy to build, and even easier to keep cool with the space and flexibility to mount multiple 360mm radiators.
- High-Airflow Front Panel: An optimized steel front panel delivers massive airflow to your system for maximum cooling.
- CORSAIR RapidRoute Cable Management System: Makes it simple and fast to route your major cables through a single hidden channel, with an easy-access hinged door and a roomy 25mm of space behind the motherboard for all of your cables.
- Two Included 120mm Fans: CORSAIR AirGuide fans utilize anti-vortex vanes to concentrate airflow and enhance cooling.
- Motherboard Tray with Customizable Fan Mounts: Side-mount up to 3x 120mm fans or up to a 360mm radiator, enabling new flexible cooling options.
- Maximum Cooling Potential: A spacious interior fits up to 10x 120mm or 4x 140mm cooling fans, along with multipleradiators including up to a 360mm in front or side and a 360mm push/pull in the roof.
- Modern Front Panel I/O: Puts your connections within easy reach, including a USB 3.1 Type-C Port, 2x USB 3.0 port, and a combination audio/microphone jack.
- All the Storage You Need: Fits up to 4x 2.5in SSDs and 2x 3.5in HDDs.
- 520mm x 245mm x 520mm / 20.47" x 9.65" x 20.47"
- Steel, Plastic, Tempered Glass
- Tool-Free Tempered Glass Side Panel: Show off your high-profile components and RGB lighting.
- Removable Front and Roof Panels: For easy installation and cleaning of your components.