CORSAIR TX-M Series Low-Noise ATX Power Supplies with dual EPS12V connectors offer years of reliable, low-noise operation with 80 PLUS Gold efficiency certification and Japanese capacitors
- Low-Noise Operation: A 120mm rifle bearing fan creates less noise than traditional bearings, letting you focus more on the task at hand, whether it’s gaming or work.
- Semi-Modular Cabling: Lets you connect the cables you need for a cleaner build with easy cable management, while dual EPS12V connectors ensure wide compatibility with modern graphics cards and motherboards.
- 105°C-Rated Japanese Capacitors: For consistent and reliable power.
- 80 PLUS Gold Certified: Guarantees up to 90% efficiency to use less AC power and produce less heat.
- Modern Standby Compatible: Extremely fast wake-from-sleep times and better low-load efficiency
- Resonant LLC Topology with DC-to-DC Conversion: Provides clean, consistent power, reduces coil whine for quieter operation, and enables use of more energy efficient sleep states.
- Compact Size: At just 140mm long, the TX-M Series is designed for great flexibility in build configurations.
- Seven-Year Warranty: Your guarantee of reliable operation for years to come
CORSAIR TX-M Series Low-Noise ATX Power Supplies offer reliable, low-noise operation with 80 PLUS Gold efficiency certification, semi-modular cabling and a low-noise rifle bearing fan. With dual EPS12V cables and two/four PCIe 8-pin power connectors, TX-M PSUs have all the connections needed to power today’s most demanding PC upgrades. Japanese 105°C-rated capacitors deliver excellent electrical performance and reliability, supported by a seven-year warranty. Resonant LLC topology ensures clean, consistent power and reduced coil whine. With a compact design allowing for great flexibility in multiple build configurations, TXM Series power supplies offer tens of thousands of hours of dependable, low-noise power.