SkyHawk leverages Seagate's extensive experience in designing drives purpose-built for surveillance applications.
- ImagePerfect™ firmware is designed to ensure seamless video footage capture in 24×7 surveillance workloads that record video from 64 HD cameras.
- SkyHawk Health Management actively helps protect your surveillance storage by focusing on prevention, intervention, and recovery options. Included is RAID RapidRebuild™, which provides 3x faster volume rebuilds over traditional RAID rebuilds.
- Unparalleled data protection with included 3-year Rescue Data Recovery Services plan, helping protect important video data with Seagate's in-house data recovery services.
- RV sensors built in allow drives to maintain performance in multi-bay systems, giving customers the flexibility to scale their systems when more storage is needed.
- ATA streaming support enables recordings from up to 64 HD cameras for smooth, uninterrupted footage.
- 1 M hours MTBF, 3-year limited warranty represents an improved total cost of ownership (TCO) with reduced maintenance costs.
- Lower power consumption means a reduction in heat emissions, which improves reliability in surveillance solutions. Tarnish-resistant components help protect drive from environmental elements, increasing field reliability.
Designed for AI video analytics, SkyHawk AI supports up to 64 HD cameras and 32 additional AI streams while offering capacities up to 18 TB. It delivers zero dropped frames with ImagePerfect AI and has enterprise-class workload rates at 550 TB/yr for high reliability.
24×7 workloads can leverage up to 8 TB with drives designed for DVR and NVR systems. SkyHawk video drives are equipped with enhanced ImagePerfect™ and SkyHawk Health Management to help you sail through your toughest challenges.
Drive Health and Data Recovery
When integrated into compatible NVR systems, these drives provide overall system reliability increases due to SkyHawk Health Management (SHM).
In addition, the SkyHawk drives include a robust three-year Rescue Data Recovery Services plan.
At Seagate, we obsess over quality assurance.
A product you can count on is one that keeps getting high-quality scores over its lifetime – no matter when it’s tested.