Outdoor Security Wi-Fi Camera
- ColorPro Night Vision – Provides professional protection by revealing bright-color images without any spotlights even in ultra-low light conditions. Feel its superiority and experience daylight clarity during pitch-black nights.
- F1.0 Super – Aperture Lens & 1/1.79''Large Sensor-An F1.0 super-aperture lens captures 4x more the amount of light than F2.0 while the 1/1.79'' sensor has a larger target surface and higher sensitivity than normal 1/2.7'' sensors. Both are key to rendering colors under ultra-low light conditions.
- 2K QHD Live View – Tapo C325WB adopts a 2688×1520 resolution, capturing sharper images with 2x more pixels than 1080p.
- Person/Animal/Vehicle Detection – Smart AI identifies people, animals, and vehicles, notifying users as needed. All are provided for free.
- Customizable Motion Detection – Set up activity zones or boundaries and receive instant notifications anytime when motion is detected in your customized zones.
- Secure Local and Cloud Storage – Save recorded video to a microSD card(up to 512 GB)or by using Tapo Care cloud storage services.
- IP66 Weatherproof – Offers excellent waterproof and dustproof performance for outdoor scenarios.
- Wireless/Wired Networking – Connect the camera to your network through Ethernet or Wi-Fi for more flexible installation.
- Wide Field of View – A wide FOV up to 127° provides a larger detection range covering more space, enabling you to focus on more vital areas.
Vivid Colors, Vivid Details, even at Night
Tapo C325WB renders vivid colors even under ultra-low light conditions, while the smartphone can only make out darkness. Experience its superiority with daylight clarity during pitch-black nights.
Razor-Sharp Images with Brighter Colors
Compared with other full-color cameras with spotlights/floodlights, Tapo C325WB reveals brighter, more natural colors and clearer images with ColorPro night vision and 2688×1520 resolution.
See Further, See More Colors
Compared with other full-color night vision cameras, Tapo C325WB won’t be limited to the range of spotlights or floodlights so you can see further and see more colors without dark corners.
Enhances Your AI Detection
Tapo C325WB can detect people, animals, and vehicles even during pitch-black night. No spotlights needed also means higher accuracy.
A Whole New Night Vision Experience
Unlike other color night vision cameras that utilize spotlights or floodlights, the Tapo C325WB utilizes ColorPro
technology paired with an incredible 2688×1520 resolution to deliver jaw-dropping results in low-light conditions.
Experience more natural colors, brighter images, and clearer pictures even in low light conditions.
Incredible Natural Colors in The Dark
Floodlights limit colors to a small section and IR sensors will only produce black and white images.
With ColorPro, you can see picture that is closer to its natural color during the day.
Amazingly Detailed, Even in The Dark
Washed out or dull images prevent the visibility of finer details. With ColorPro,
pictures are much clearer and more natural, providing better clarity.
No Dark Corners, No Blind Spots
See objects and subjects like never before. ColorPro technology provides superior brightness
throughout the entire frame to ensure that nothing, or no one, is missed.
Extended Vision & Accurate Event Detection
Floodlight and even more advanced Starlight cameras may miss subjects in darker situations.
With ColorPro technology, even subjects in the far corners of the frame can be detected.
Save More Energy
The Tapo C325WB captures full-color images in ultra-low light conditions without requiring any floodlights to save energy and protect the environment. By choosing the ColorPro camera, you can enjoy high-quality monitoring while doing your part to protect the environment.
Minimize False Alarms
The Tapo C325WB is designed to minimize false alarms triggered by flying insects or shaking leaves attracted by spotlights or floodlights. You can have peace of mind knowing that you're getting accurate and reliable alerts without any unnecessary disruptions caused by false alarms.
Free from Distracting Lights
With the Tapo C325WB, you don't have to worry about distracting lights or light pollution that can disturb your peace or affect your neighbors. You can enjoy a clear view of your property without any extra light pollution and minimize neighbor complaints.
Built-In Siren with Spotlight Alarm
Customize the activity zone and trigger the built-in siren with the spotlight alarm to scare off unwanted intruders. Utilize the two-way audio to communicate directly with anyone standing outside.
HDR Technology (High Dynamic Range)
Experience uncompromised image quality, even in low light conditions, thanks to advanced HDR technology that ensures perfectly balanced exposure without any over or underexposure.
Dedicated Tapo App
Live view, playback, save clips and set up–all in one app.
Note: Tapo C325WB is not recommended for indoor settings. Turn off HDR for better night vision performance.